(I don't think this sent the first time). Hi, I was wondering if you'd be able to create a logo for Mythical Mew Mew. I've been meaning to give it a proper logo like the original anime for quite a while. I really admire your art skills and would be overjoyed if you'd do this request.
Since you kind of drew Mew Parfait, could you draw Mew Macaron?
she wears a light red, short dress with white lace accents, underneath the skirt as well. Underneath the skirt, she wears a pair of white, lacey pantaloons. The outfit has detached, Japanese sleeves have lace accents as well, she wears a pair of light red boots which reach only her ankles and around her right thigh is a light red and white garter. She now gains a pair of bird wings and a tail. Her hair is now pale red, is tied in a pair of low, buns with a pair of white ribbons although her eyes remain the same. And finally, around her neck is a red and white choker with her pendant attached.
As Mew Parfait her hair reaches her shoulders, curls up at the ends and becomes light pink. Her eyes stay the same. Around her neck is a pink choker with white furr along the outer sides, which her pendant is attached to. She wears and light pink one piece outfit with a pair of puffy armbands, matching the outfit in both color and furry accents. She wears a pair of short, white gloves, The outfit ends in a pair demin shorts, with white along the ends, around her left thigh is a light pink garter and to finish the look re a pair of short, white and light pink boots which reach slightly below her knees. She additionally gains a pair of leopard ears and tail. My friend was wondering if you can draw her.
1. It's really quite an honor! I'm extremely flattered!
2. Back in middle school, I had a friend I made over an Internet forum who liked the series and would post gifs from the show on her profile page. The character designs intrigued me so I looked it up and got into the manga! It was sort of love at first sight, if you will.
3. I do! Unfortunately, I'm not much of a TV person and I have a terrible habit of starting shows that I never finish or don't pick up again for several years (I prefer reading). Tokyo Mew Mew was my childhood magical girl series, but I really like Sailor Moon, both 90's and Crystal, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Princess Tutu, Yuki Yuna is a Hero, and Precure! I also really enjoy the manga for Shugo Chara, Cardcaptor Sakura and Sakura Hime! Ironically, I've never watched the Tokyo Mew Mew anime.
4. Before I used to think Puella Magi, but nowadays a Steven Universe or Precure A La Mode one would be better, especially the latter since they already have so much in common. I think it's a nice homage to the series and I'm glad Tokyo Mew Mew has been undergoing a bit of a revival with its release.
5. AnnikaDoll's! I found out about this website through her Youtube videos and I absolutely love her colorovers and her creative concepts! It's actually really inspirational for me!
6. Some type of bird or aquatic animal! I would love to fly and the water is so calming and nostalgic for me. I'm scared of the ocean though but I'd be willing to overcome my fear.
7. A designated forum where people could talk about their stories and characters and discuss their different ideas would be really cool! I love it when creative folk are in camaraderie with each other and it'd probably a fun and encouraging thing for anyone making their own stories!
Hey, Wonder-chan! It's been quite sometime, hasn't it? Anyway, how is Mew Shortcake? I also wanted to say this: Thank you so much for being a great friend to everyone on this wiki! I really appreciate it! I really love having you as a friend! :)
One more thing! Her Mark is located on her right shoulder. Her Mew Mark is three hearts in a vertical line with a monkey tail on the bottom. I'm very sorry if I'm asking for too much! :( Please let me know if I am. It's no problem at all if you let me know, and I'll stop bugging you. I promise.
Japanesenerd247 wrote: One more thing! Her Mark is located on her right shoulder. Her Mew Mark is three hearts in a vertical line with a monkey tail on the bottom. I'm very sorry if I'm asking for too much! :( Please let me know if I am. It's no problem at all if you let me know, and I'll stop bugging you. I promise.
Naw, you're not bugging me! I want to draw her right so I appreciate the input :B